Q: need new oil filter housingn gasket and oil pressure sending unit 2010 Chevy Aveo

No matter where i go i cannot seem to find this oil filter housing gasket for my vehicle. Ive gone to multiple stores and online i looked everywhere

Hello - you will need to get these from a Chevrolet parts supplier. There are 2 o-ring seals, 1 round, the other an irregular shape unique to your engine. Check with your Chevrolet dealer for these.

3. need new oil filter housingn gasket and oil pressure sending unit 2010 Chevy Aveo