Q: need new oil filter housingn gasket and oil pressure sending unit 2010 Chevy Aveo

No matter where i go i cannot seem to find this oil filter housing gasket for my vehicle. Ive gone to multiple stores and online i looked everywhere

Hello - you will need to get these from a Chevrolet parts supplier. There are 2 o-ring seals, 1 round, the other an irregular shape unique to your engine. Check with your Chevrolet dealer for these.

• need new oil filter housingn gasket and oil pressure sending unit 2010 Chevy Aveo