Q: My car is bucking when I drive and then randomly stops shaking.

I am having a couple issues. My car makes a loud ringing noise whenever I pass something. It bucks when I go in reverse, it always smells like it's burning. I always run out of oil but never see a leak under my car or anything.I also have a cracked radiator. I was told both of my o2 sensors are gone. Wanted to know if this car is truely worth paying for or if I should just junk it?

Hello. It does sound like there are a lot of issues going on with the vehicle. Before making such a hard decision I would really get a complete diagnostic of what is going on with the car. It may not be as bad as it seems. Once you have a list of what is wrong and what the total is you can make an educated decision as to whether you should repair it or not. In many cases, if the car is in good shape it is much cheaper to repair the vehicle and get it back on the road then it is to purchase a new vehicle and start making a car payment. If you want to have your vehicle inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the bucking problem before moving forward with repairs.