Q: I have a 08 Toyota voxy engine 3zr been having low idling,poor poor gas mileage,muffler burning black with slight black smoke help

I have used gas treatment techron a couple of times,cleaned my maf sensor and throttle body but know luck, engine light is constantly on did a scan code, it read system too lean bank one Plz help

Hi there. The scan might indicate that your primary O2 sensor is damaged, or the electrical harness that connects to the sensor is damaged. This would cause the symptoms you’re describing in most cases. I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a car is getting worse gas mileage inspection to verify that other problems are not causing this issue.

3. I have a 08 Toyota voxy engine 3zr been having low idling,poor poor gas mileage,muffler burning black with slight black smoke help