Q: hey i have a 1990 ford probe GT and it has some sort of electrical issue where it start by itself. it needs to be jump started. bu

hey i have a 1990 ford probe GT and it has some sort of electrical issue where it start by itself. it needs to be jump started. but after some time that problem goes away and it works completely fine. any ideas on what it could be?

The problem sounds like the starter solenoid is sticking. You will need to check the small wire to starter to see if it is getting power all the time and if it is not powered then replace starter. If it is powered then replace the start relay and see if it fixed the issue. If not the system will need more diagnosis and a mechanic like one from YourMechanic can diagnose it further.

3. hey i have a 1990 ford probe GT and it has some sort of electrical issue where it start by itself. it needs to be jump started. bu