Q: Someone disconnect my right side flickering lights from the back how do I connect them back?

Someone disconnect my right side flickering lights from the back how do I connect them back?

YourMechanic can help you with this. Please request a turn signal circuit malfunction diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. Using a continuity tester, the mechanic will check the turn signal circuit and determine where it is "open". Once the open segment is found, the circuit can be reconnected or repaired as needed. If the fault is due to high resistance anywhere in the circuit, the mechanic will resolve that as well through voltage drop testing. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Someone disconnect my right side flickering lights from the back how do I connect them back?