Q: Battery light and power steering going out for 2014 Toyota Camry

asked by on February 08, 2018

The battery light and the steering wheel light are coming on my dash board. Only code popping up is a low voltage for the battery. I have electric power steering

As a first step, the battery should be load tested to determine its condition. If the battery only has a marginal pass on the load test you should install a new battery to reduce diagnostic headaches. Once you have a confirmed good battery, the output of the charging system should be measured to see if it is adequate and within specification. To have these and any other required diagnostic steps performed to resolve the issue that you are writing in about, please request the load test and the responding certified mechanic from YourMechanic will get this resolved for you promptly, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.