Q: How do I use the Tire Pressure feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Tire Pressure feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Tire Pressure feature in the driver information center (DIC) displays approximations of the pressure in each of your four tires. To access Tire Pressure, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Vehicle Information Menu, then use the toggle buttons to select Tire Pressure.

• How do I use the Tire Pressure feature in the driver information center (DIC)?