Q: How to take off power steering pump on 1996 Toyota Camry LE V6 3.0L 1MZ-FE Engine?

So my power steering went on my camry and started the process of taking the pump off but Ive ran in to some trouble all I have left to take off is the shiny top bolt to rove the electrical connector and a bolt that bolts the pump to the Engine, the trouble I m having is getting that bolt loose are there any tool you can think off to help me get in the tight space and take the bolt out ... oh nice I can't put pictures....

There are flat "extensions" that attach to wrenches which are used to get into tight spots. Once a socket is attached to the extension, the socket hardly protrudes at all. You probably need one of those. An additional issue is any fastener removed from an engine must be re-attached using a calibrated torque wrench. As well, there are belt tension tools required to re-establish the correct tension on the drive belt running the pump and all air must be expelled from the hydraulic circuit prior to operating the new pump. In order to get the job done well, and indeed at a low cost, you may be better off requesting power steering pump replacement and the responding certified mechanic from YourMechanic will get this taken care of for you, right at your locaton. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How to take off power steering pump on 1996 Toyota Camry LE V6 3.0L 1MZ-FE Engine?