Q: When I try to start the car it clicks with a little white smoke coming out

When i turn the key and try to start the car i get a click not a rapid click and a little smoke

This is a common sign of a failing starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. When I try to start the car it clicks with a little white smoke coming out