Q: 2008 Cadillac CTS strabilitrak says off, service traction control, engine light flickering on and off and car won't start

Goes up to accessory mode after that don't turn on and the engine light is turning off and on while on the monitor saying strabilitrak off and service traction control.

Hello. I would start by checking the battery by having it load tested and then I would check the connection of the negative battery cable. If these are fine then the ignition switch needs to be tested as that is the most common cause of this. If you need help taking care of this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it will not start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection

3. 2008 Cadillac CTS strabilitrak says off, service traction control, engine light flickering on and off and car won't start