Q: Where is the transmission mount on a 2002 Chevrolet cavalier 2.2?

I can't find anything on the location of where the transmission mount is located on a 2002 Chevy Cavalier 2.2

The transmission mount is located on the back side of the transmission attached to the sub-frame. You will need a jack to support the transmission to remove the mount. If you need further assistance with your transmission mounts, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Where is the transmission mount on a 2002 Chevrolet cavalier 2.2?