Q: interchangeable parts mazda 3 hatchback ,mazda 3 sedan

can a mazda 3 hatchback windshield be replace on a mazda 3 sedan ?

Based on data at Car-Part.com, the windows you refer to appear to interchange and, as well, many of the model years interchange, thus giving you lots of choices if you are looking for a used windshield. If you perform a part search at Car-Part.com you will see a large number of windshields to choose from. If you need assistance with a repair, please consult Your Mechanic’s comprehensive list of services. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. interchangeable parts mazda 3 hatchback ,mazda 3 sedan