Q: Q: Jumper cable hooked up wrong.

I connected accidentally the jumper cables backwards but I replaced all the blown fuses and still doesn't start. Now, everything works, the fuses and relays are good. I was wondering if the unit Egi control could be damaged, it's like an ecm goes under dash in the passenger side. What do you guys think? The cars starts but doesn't run.

When reversing the jumper cables is the same as reversing the battery cables. It burns up the fuses, relays, electronic circuits and possibly the computer. If the fuses were replaced and everything in the car is working, then either the starter motor has burned up or the computer has burned up. Usually when the computer burns up, there will be an engine light with a P1684 on a code reader. I recommend checking the starter first and then moving to the computer. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Q: Jumper cable hooked up wrong.