Q: Sounds like a bolt rolling inside my transmission but the car rides fine no shifting issues can it still be a bad transmission?

Sounds like a bolt rolling around inside my transmission pan but I have never had any shifting issues. The noise gets very loud driving when you left off the gas. It makes the clanking noise even in reverse and I know it's not the axel. Noise started two days after getting an oil change done from a kinda shady place. I have a video of the noise. Please help! Flexplate? Torque converter?

Hello, thank you for writing in. While a rattling noise can come from several different places within the transmission, you will want to start with a basic transmission fluid service changing the fluid and the filter. During this process, the bottom of the transmission can be inspected for signs of metal shavings and more serious issues. Since it happens in all gears, you should be concerned with the drive shaft and where it meets the flywheel. There is bearing or bushing between that is supposed to guide and support during all types of loads and conditions which may be wearing down. For more help and an inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Sounds like a bolt rolling inside my transmission but the car rides fine no shifting issues can it still be a bad transmission?