Q: Low beams not working

I just bought a set of smoke halo projector headlights for my Escalade EXT. I installed them and tried them out. But the low beams don't work. I found that out other people flashing their high beams at me all night long. Do you know why? Are there some wires I need to fix?

If the headlamp connector is plugged into the new unit, everything should work as designed. Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see that the right hand and left hand low beams use separate fuses, so a blown fuse is not likely the issues. Check for power and ground at the headlamps using a test light or digital multimeter. If both are present, the new head lamp assemblies are bad and the OEM units should be reinstalled. If you need some help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your low beams and help you fix the accordingly.

3. Low beams not working