Q: Window is off track

asked by on February 03, 2016

My window is off track. The motor still works, but the window doesn't go up or down.

Window Motor / Regulator Assembly Replacement $163.38 - $1067.31 Get a Quote

This is a pretty common problem with broken window regulators. While the window motor is still working the cables driving it have fallen off of the pulley and no longer are able to move the glass itself. I would recommend a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, take off your door panel and verify that the window regulator has failed and needs replacement.