Q: Are all four rotors the same?

my garage told me i need all four rotors and brakes..... $800........ if i buy them else where, are they all the same?

A: Hi there. On vehicles with four wheel disc ...

Hi there. On vehicles with four wheel disc brakes and rotors, the parts are usually made for front or rear applications - usually meaning that they’re not interchangeable. If you are looking to service your brakes elsewhere, our expert mechanics can come to your home or office to replace the brake pads and rotors for you using the correct parts. You could visit our estimator page and enter your vehicle information so that you can get a quote for this repair and compare prices.