Q: How do I use the mist feature?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I use the mist feature?

The mist feature activates the windshield wipers for one cycle, so that you can wipe away any mist or fog that has accrued on your windshield. To use the mist feature, do the following.

1. Find the multifunction lever on the left side of the steering column.

2. Locate the button at the very end of the multifunction lever. This is the windshield washer button.

3. Press the button lightly, just to the first detent, and let go.

The windshield wipers will wipe once (without washer fluid), and return to their original position.