Q: Car shakes when going over 60 MPH

asked by on February 14, 2016

My car shakes when exceeding 60 MPH on the highway. ABS and Brakes Lights are on the dash. And during tight turns in the parking lot, the car makes a grinding sound.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

This sounds like you have a problem with the front axles or speed sensors, along with front bearings failing. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as ones from YourMechanic, come by and check your car for you, beginning with a diagnosis of the cause of your car shaking at high speeds.