Q: My car takes a while to get to 35moh but once it reaches that it's fine what is wrong with my car

It takes my car a little bit to get to 35 mph but one it gets there it drives fine and it sounds like my engine is knocking and my check engine light is on

Hi Harlie. Thanks for contacting us today. In some cases, an acceleration problem accompanied by a knocking sound might be caused by low engine oil levels, loose cylinder head lifters or perhaps an engine misfire. This might also be the source of the check engine light. I think the best way to determine why your car is slow to accelerate is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection.

3. My car takes a while to get to 35moh but once it reaches that it's fine what is wrong with my car