Q: Clicking noise in back of pick up only forward not backwards??

My pickup started making a clicking sound sounds like wen I've run over a bottle cap I hear it on my drivers side it stops after I've driven for a few minutes ???

A: Hello. I would need to listen to the noise ...

Hello. I would need to listen to the noise to see if the problem is in the brakes. If the rotor or drum is warped, then the pads or shoes may make a click sound every time the warped area comes around and contact the pad/shoes. You would just need to have the brakes inspected and resurface the warped part and replace brake pads or shoes. If you would like to have this inspected, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise first.