Q: 1990 Ford F-150 4x4 truck was started then died went back to start it again an got no dash lights an truck does nothing

asked by on December 03, 2017

Truck was running then shut down went to start again and there was no dash lights when turn key and it does nothing

If you lost all electrical power then you may have a problem with ignition switch or the charging system failed. If you can get a jump start and it starts and runs then check charging system. If jumping it does not help then you will need ignition switch checked.