Q: Car makes loud noises

My car makes loud noises while I'm driving. What is the problem?

There can be a variety of reasons behind what is causing your Toyota Corolla to make loud noises while driving. Unfortunately without more information, it can be difficult to point you in the right direction. This is when I would highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic who can come to you. They will be able to perform a test drive to duplicate the noises you are hearing and attempt to determine the root cause of the noise so the necessary repairs can be made.