Q: There is a "clicking" or "hitting" sound when I release the accelerator or not braking. it sounds like a faulty part that is hitti

I noticed a sound pretty much only when I was releasing the accelerator but now it is all the time except when the brakes happen. It sounds a lot like a bop-bop-bop

It is not clear from your description if the noise is engine or chassis related. If chassis related, the origin of the noise could be in anything from wheel bearings to brake components to drive axles. From your description, the noise seems to be marked and so if you request a vehicle noise diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise and explain your repair options in detail. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the absolute best possible results.

3. There is a "clicking" or "hitting" sound when I release the accelerator or not braking. it sounds like a faulty part that is hitti