Q: No crank and no start.

I was driving one morning 5 minutes into the trip I went to give it gas and car just shut off no sounds nothing just dead no crank no start when I turn the key over the starter engages the fan turns but engine doesn't turn over no codes no check engine light so far this is what I've done with a multimeter I tested all the relays started with the fuel pump relay checked all fuesesboth boxs replaced the fuel pump sending fuel filter cam shaft position sensor crankshaft position sensor I turned engine over with breaker bar turns over no problem no crazy sounds no antifreeze in oil no burnt oil I started looking for bad wires I did find the wires to the maf sensor right before the plug because of the bend all the wire casing had broken off and all of the wires were touching each other I taped them up but I haven't tested the maf sensor yet please help

Hi there. If the wires connected to the mass air flow sensor (MAF) was broken and all of the wires were touching each other, then the wires would have shorted out the MAF sensor. I recommend repairing the wires and not just taping them. If you are unable to repair the wires, you will have to replace the pigtail plug that plugs into the sensor. Then the sensor will need to be replaced as it was shorted. The sensor is tied into the engine management system. If you need further assistance with replacing your MAF sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. No crank and no start.