Q: How does the ceiling light work?

How does the ceiling light work?

Your Accord features a number of convenience lights designed to make it easier to see inside your car in low-light situations. The ceiling light (also called a dome light) is one of these. It has three settings here:

• On – If the switch is in the on position, the light will stay on.

• Door Activated – If the switch is in this position, the light will come on when any door is opened, and stay on for about 30 seconds before turning off.

• Off – If the switch is in the off position, the light will not turn on.

Tip

If the light is in the “door activated” position (center), the light will also come on when you remove the key from the ignition or unlock the door with the remote control from the outside.

3. How does the ceiling light work?