Q: How to remove the front control module on a 2013 MKS

I have a 2013 MKS Lincoln the AC is uncontrollable and blows hot air out of the vent the dealer said it was a front and I can face control module how to replace it how to remove the center console and what does it cost to get the module repair

Hi there. The front control module is held in with a console cover that is snapped in place. Very careful, remove the center console with a small pick or screwdriver. The cover will pop out of the dash. Then the front control module is screwed into the cover. Remove the screws and the harness to the front control module.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of the front control module repair.

Hi Johnny. Thanks for writing into YourMechanic.com about your Lincoln MKS and the air conditioning module repair. We offer this service in several cities in The United States, so to receive an accurate quote, please request an AC control module replacement, so we can estimate parts and labor specific for your 2013 Lincoln and ensure you live in one of our service areas.

3. How to remove the front control module on a 2013 MKS