Q: 2013 Toyota Corolla radio

asked by on August 08, 2017

I PURCHASED A 2013 TOYOTA COROLLA. THE RADIO IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL WITH NO SOUND. I'VE HAD THE RADIO LOOKED AT AND IT IS NOT THE WIRING, FUSE OR AMP. I WAS TOLD TO REPLACE THE RADIO. I AM NOW LOOKING TO PURCHASE JVC KWR925BTS (2-DIN) STEREO ONLINE BUT WANT TO BE SURE IT IS COMPATIBLE WITH MY VEHICLE.

Hi Dana. Most aftermarket radios have a generic wiring harness, that is not specific to individual manufacturers. Typically the aftermarket radio will be custom installed with existing vehicle audio wiring, so it would probably work for your vehicle. This article might be of some help to you in regards to picking out and installing an aftermarket radio on your 2013 Corolla.