Q: My car is starting to over heat and lose speed and I lost heat as well. There is a white smoke coming through my vents

My car over heats causing it to lose speed. White cloudy smoke starts coming through my vents fogging the windows. My heat is also not working

This sounds like the heater core may be leaking. Typical symptoms of a leaking heater core: smoke/steam through the vents, sweet smell, fogging of windows. The heater core is typically located behind the dash. It is part of the heating/cooling system. Coolant circulates through it to provide warm/hot air. Have the heating and cooling system inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to verify the cause.

3. My car is starting to over heat and lose speed and I lost heat as well. There is a white smoke coming through my vents