Q: powertrain malfunction/reduced poer/electronic throttle control

the limp home mod has been activated. How do I reset??

If the "limp home" set due to a fault in a computer controlled throttle body, there is "generally" no way to bypass it because this is a category of "hard fault", that is a fault that simply has to be repaired and then the ECU is reset and/or a Code Scanner is used to clear the Check Engine Light (erase codes). Despite that, you can always try manually erasing the Codes and/or disconnecting the fuse to the ECU (or disconnecting the battery) on the small chance that the throttle control fault was "transient". If the code(s) recur though and you re-enter limp mode, it has to be diagnosed, as a Check Engine Light Diagnostic and repaired. If you desire, a certified Mechanic can be dispatched by YourMechanic, right to your door, to diagnose and resolve this issue for you.