Q: Air conditioning doesn't work - 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

asked by on September 03, 2016

My air conditioner won’t blow out any air. I can hear the compressor running when I switch on the air conditioning though. It use to work OK. But then it only worked off and on, and now I don’t get any air conditioning at all. What should I do to get this fixed?

Heater Blower Motor Replacement $108.29 - $860.39 Get a Quote
Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check the fuse for the heater/AC blower motor. If the fuse is good, then either the blower motor resistor or the blower motor itself is suspect. The blower motor resistor provides for multiple speeds for the blower motor. A professional mechanic, like YourMechanic, can diagnose and replace the failing component.