Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-6q0tgyjs:173:8

Q: A noise specific to the right front end

I had my tires replaced and later that night noticed a click clack type noise when hitting a bump or hole... then when it kept doing that i took my car to.the same place and had front wheel alignment. I mentioned the noise but i feel like they ignored me and werent concerned. So now its been like two months and the noise is getting noticeably worse. However at times seems better. And latley for the past two weeks or so ive noticed the same noise in the same rough location while braking and more so when im done brakeing and depressing the brake pedal. I think this problem is related to the suspension and i hope to god my suspension isnt going bad. Thank you so.much and i am eagerly awaiting your thoughts on this matter!! :)

A: Hi there. Your Lincoln Town Car has somethi...

Hi there. Your Lincoln Town Car has something in the front related to the suspension called a sway bar. When you drive over bumps on potholes this helps to support the suspension as it does its job dampening the bump. Connected to the sway bar are bushings that help to absorb the impact of this where it connects to the car. When these bushings go bad or fail, they will produce a clicking or popping sound much like you are describing. If you need help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the noise and help you determine what needs repair.