Q: Car won't start due to rain

I have had a lot of rain in my area and now my car won't start. Everything works normally if I turn the ignition switch to accessory, but when I try to start it, nothing happens.

A no-start condition can be caused by many things, and is sometimes one of the most difficult problems to diagnose. It may be possible that the rain may have something to do with this. No-start conditions can be caused by something as simple as a blown fuse, to the need for a new engine computer. Since the nature of the problem can vary greatly, I recommend having a professional technician inspect your vehicle’s starting issue so that the correct repairs can be made.

3. Car won't start due to rain