Q: Headlight went out twice

asked by on February 11, 2016

My headlight went out, so I replaced it with new one. Ten days later, the light went out again.

When you install the new bulbs, you have to take caution not to touch the bulb or get any type of grease or oil on them. If you do, you should wipe them off with alcohol. I would try a different bulb ensuring that you do not touch the bulb and see if it blows again. You may have just got a bad bulb. If you’d like, I would have a certified mechanic inspect your headlight and pinpoint exactly what fix is needed.