Q: 3 speed column trans problem.

I've had it for a year now. It's a weekend driver/project. It was driving great and shifting wonderfully. Drove it last night with no problem. Now today, when I put it in gear it will not even budge. Break is off and I swear I can feel it fall into gear, but it just will not move at all. Any ideas?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The shift linkage should first be checked to make sure it is going all the way in gear. Sometimes these vehicles had problems when motor mounts broke and it would not go into gear. If it is going into gear, then you may have a bad clutch disc that is not grabbing at all. If you continue to experience issues, consider having one of our certified automotive technicians come to your home or office to inspect, diagnose, and repair the issue for you.