Q: Need to have transmission service on 2014 Nissan Sentra SV but would like to use only fluid manufactured by Nissan? How can I?

I need to have a transmission fluid service for my 2014 Nissan Sentra SV. I would like to have one of the mechanics here be able to do the service for me but would specifically only like to provide for the transmission fluid manufactured by Nissan. How am I able to request this without being responsible for the rest of the parts I do not have? Or how am I able to request the mechanic ONLY use transmission fluid manufactured by Nissan? Thanks in advance!

To answer your most important question first, you can absolutely specify that only genuine NIssan OEM dealer supplied transmission fluid (as well as any applicable filter) be used in your vehicle. Generally speaking, OEM parts are preferred and, in many cases, are the only way to avoid headaches. If you are providing the fluid, you can simply eliminate the "parts component" of the quote (there is a delete all parts option in the quote, leaving you only with labor charges). If you desire that YourMechanic procure the fluid, it might be easier to simply call in your service request and just make it clear on the phone that only OEM Nissan fluid is to be used. To obtain service, please call YourMechanic’s request for service line at 1-844-249-6752. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Need to have transmission service on 2014 Nissan Sentra SV but would like to use only fluid manufactured by Nissan? How can I?