Q: Heavy shaking that stops at high speeds

I have a few concerns with my car.. 1= When I hit a bump or pothole there's a extremely loud creaking sound.

2= When I drive at speeds between 40 and 69 MPH there is heavy shaking until I reach higher speeds (80mph). I did rotate my tires and I still have heavy shaking at those speeds. Over time, it's getting worse & shakes harder,and even wobbles a bit in higher speeds everyday.

Considering the mileage on your car, there could be some worn out pieces in the front and rear suspension. The links that attach the wheels to the body of the car have rubber pivot points that eventually lose their elasticity and begin to crack and tear. This might be what is causing your creaking sound. The vibration you’re getting may be related to that, or it could be that you have badly balanced or worn tires. Vibrations caused by an imbalance often go away above certain speeds. For your safety and peace of mind, you should have this checked out. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Hyundai and let you know what steps need to be taken.

3. Heavy shaking that stops at high speeds