Q: HI I have a 99 Audi A6 The radio lights are not working also the AC lights

asked by on June 04, 2017

HI I have a 99 audi a6 and the radio lights are not working also the AC lights but when I turn the head lights switch on the AC lights seems fine but it doesn't show the temp reading. Not only that but even my shifting gear lights isn't working. They only work when I turn on the head light switch. I think I may have blown a fuse but I'm not too sure which one. This all happen when I was trying to hook up my stereo and I heard a spark but could find what wire I burn.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

You could be right about a fuse, or it could go deeper. There are two circuits for the console lights, one makes them go dimmer when you turn on the headlights. That’s why things change when the headlights are on. If you’ve popped a fuse there may be something else that’s not working that you haven’t noticed yet. To get some help with this, you can contact Your Mechanic. they will send a technician to your home or office to check out your console lights and let let you know what is the problem.