Q: My Mini Cooper s 2008 clutch is stuck half way down. I have bad rear brakes and low brake fluid and no Leaks

asked by on November 03, 2017

My clutch pedal is stuck half way down. Can't start it. It was parked and when I pushed the clutch in to start it the clutch feel spongy and pump it 4 times and it just got stuck half way down. Please help

The clutch is hydraulic and may have a leak from the system causing the brake fluid to go low since it shares the same reservoir. You will need to have the brakes and clutch systems to see what one leaked down the brake fluid and then a repair can be done. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and diagnose the problems.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr