Q: How do I use the turn signals?

How do I use the turn signals?

Turn signals are very important safety features. The turn signal lights allow surrounding drivers to know that you are going to make a turn, which is an important safety precaution. Failing to use your turn signals is also illegal. Using your turn signals is very easy.

1. Locate the multifunction lever, which sticks out of the left side of the steering column.

2. Push the multifunction lever down until it clicks into place to turn on the left turn signal. Pull the lever up until it clicks into place to turn on the right turn signal.

3. If you are making a sharp turn, the turn of the steering wheel will automatically disengage the turn signal. If you are making a soft turn, use your hand to return the multifunction lever to its original position.

3. Q: How do I use the turn signals?