Q: Stuck in first gear - 2001 Chrysler Neon

I got in my car this afternoon, started it and began to drive, but I couldn't get very far because it got stuck in first gear. So I started to do some work on it and replaced both speed sensors. My cluster panel displays the codes p1884 and p1898. Do you know what I need to do next to get my car out of first gear and running normally?

A: These codes reference a malfunction in the ...

These codes reference a malfunction in the transmission assembly. The problem may be another sensor or an internal fault within the transmission. The best thing to do in this case would be to diagnose the gear issue and pinpoint the correct repairs that are needed.