Q: My 2010 Hyundai accent stalled out. now it wont start back up.

asked by on November 25, 2017

Car stalled out at the red light and the check fuel cap light came on but now it wont start back up, it doesn't smell like gas or anything but i dont know what to do

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The check fuel cap light is telling you that there is an air leak in the fuel tank or lines. It’s possible that a vacuum line has come off under the hood for the evaporative system. this could also cause the car to stall under some conditions. Check under the hood for any rubber lines or fittings that have come off or are in bad condition. Beyond that, you really need specialized equipment and know how to diagnose the problem. Contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office and check out your Hyundai right there on the spot.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr