I hear a creaking noise when I turn the water pump

So to start off my belt was squeaking and chirping so I took the belt off and accidentally hit the fan clutch and turned the water pump by hand and that is when I noticed a creaking sound kind of like an old door opening.

Hi - If you spin the fan and can hear a noise, that is an indication that the water pump bearing is failing. It would be best to replace the water pump as soon as possible so it doesn’t completely fail on you and you get stranded on the road. If you would like some professional help with this issue, consider having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, perform any necessary repairs.