Q: I have a Mercedes GL450 with 13000 miles that was due for a B1 service. The dealership charged $750. Is this normal for a Mercedes

asked by on April 25, 2017

I just had a B1 service on my GL450 and t cost $750 from the dealership. Is this a normal service cost?

Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

Hello. This is a normal charge from the dealer. Though they do a good job on the vehicle they will be quite a bit higher than independent technicians. If you want to have this done outside of the dealer next time, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [do the maintenance that is needed] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/change-oil-and-filter