Q: When slowing down, the engine stops

When I’m slowing down to stop at a red light, my SUV’s engine Stops! I’ve been to the dealership, but they can’t find any problems. It is still doing it. What is causing this?

If you already took the vehicle to the dealer to have them look at it, then they would not have said they cannot find any problems, unless they cannot duplicate the problem. You may have an intermittent problem with something that only an experienced mechanic can find if they can duplicate the issue. I would have to suggest to have a mechanic verify the problem and see if it is caused by a sensor or transmission problem. Have the computer scanned to see if it has set any codes for the stalling.

3. When slowing down, the engine stops