Q: Q: Car squealing

My car sequels when I accelarate. Checked belt its not worn one pulley seemed loose, checked it and it was not loose but goes side to side nit sure if that's normal. Does not so much squeal when IM off gas pedal but very faint sound mainly when accelerating.

If the pulley moves back and forth, this would suggest that it is loose. Depending on which pulley it is, this may cause the belt to squeak if it moves back and forth due to the amount of force being put on the belt during acceleration. When you accelerate, the torque of the motor will cause the belt to squeal if it is even slightly loose causing it to spin over the pulley faster than the speed of the pulley turning. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Car squealing