Q: Ordered 37×13.50R20 tires and 20X12 rim I have a 4 inch lift kit by ready lift. Want to upgrade gearing from 3.73 to maybe 4.88?

Looking to find someplace or someone who can install New Ring and Pinion near Bowie Maryland who is trusted to do the work?

Hi There, I have heard good reviews about a couple of the following shops in your area:

http://www.tricktrucks.com/

http://www.bowiepowertrain.com/Bowie-domestic-auto-repair.html

http://nolimitbmore.com/services/

• Ordered 37×13.50R20 tires and 20X12 rim I have a 4 inch lift kit by ready lift. Want to upgrade gearing from 3.73 to maybe 4.88?