Q: Can I put a Subaru engine in my 2010 Camry SE

I was thinking of taking out my 4.3 liter engine in my toyota camry snd trading it for a subaru engine, i want this car to be a performance based. Is it possible

Hi there - I don’t think swapping a Subaru into your Camry is the way to go - no disrespect to Subaru. This swap would require way too much custom machine work for the reward. Better perhaps to look at what Toyota Racing Division (TRD) is doing with Camry’s, and consider how to use Toyota’s performance V6 engines in your vehicle. Don’t be deceived by the NASCAR "Camry" models - these are purpose-built, pure race cars, with no relationship to your street car. Check out the Toyota forums on the Internet and what TRD has to offer for guidance. Good luck!

3. Can I put a Subaru engine in my 2010 Camry SE