Q: Which Car ?

Hello, I Drive around 35,000 miles a year and am looking for the cheapest used car i can find that will last another few years .. which makes/models have the best track record for lasting the most miles. i assume toyota/honda will be your answer, but which models do you think are best ?

A: The answer is not easy figure out when deal...

The answer is not easy figure out when dealing with used cars because you may be getting a great car or someone's lemon. Your best bet is to first find a car within your price range, in different makes and models that you like, and read all of the reviews you can find.

Once you are set on a make and model, find one, and have it inspected by a mechanic to give you the mechanical condition of the car to see if it has problems or not. This will make it obvious as to whether or not it will be a dependable car for you. There are many great cars out there besides Toyota and Honda, these vehicles have there share of issues as well depending on the year and model. In the end, whatever you find it should be inspected before you spend your money on it.