Q: How much is a rear end for a Cadillac ats 2013

asked by on April 21, 2017

How much is the rear end part

Differential / Gear Oil Replacement $106.87 - $126.93 Get a Quote

Hi There, In order to produce the proper diagnosis and quote, you will need to know specifically which parts in the rear end differential need to be replaced. There are numerous parts that make up the overall functioning of the rear end in a vehicle. There is a housing that holds all of the internal components such as the carrier gear which is where the axles shafts connect to. There are a number of ways to repair a rear end depending on what specifically is damaged. I would suggest having a professional diagnose and inspect the rear end to determine what specifically is needed, which will give you a better idea of what it may cost to fix as this is something that can vary drastically in price depending on parts needed.